Monday, April 30, 2007

Relaxing vacation...

...where I didn't get anything done. Aren't those the best kind? I did a lot of reading and caught up on some of my teen reading for recommendations.
The library is accepting bids for construction now so we are one step closer!!!!! I'm working on a series of MI author articles for the newspaper this month. If you get the Lakeview Area News let me know what you think.
Planning a day away for mom and my siblings. We plan on hitting GR for lunch and shopping on the 19th. I'm hoping it will be fun and relaxing giving us time to visit and rehash memories.
Josh is playing soccer for AYSO this year and seems to be having fun. He doesn't have a passion for the game but does seem to be having fun. He went to see his mom and Chevy this weekend and Mom & Dad took a weekend away.

No comments: