Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is it...

...I go to my very last class tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Four and a half years of juggling work with classes and I am finally a Master in Library and Information Science. I got a sneak peak at my grades and even with all my doubts and stress I managed to ace my last class! I will complete my Masters with a 3.98 GPA thanks to that A- I got in Cataloging. :(
The rest of the week is vacation. Nothing is planned except sleeping in and relaxing but I still would like to get my play room painted. I might not have time since I need to clean the room first!
Been enjoying small group game nights on Saturday. It's been fun to visit with others and explore new board games and old favorites.
Read a new book by Heather Graham that just blew me away. It was a really good paranormal suspense but the ending just astounded me and I can't stop thinking about it. It's one of those that I can't quite decide if I liked the ending or not but I did enjoy the book. It's called "Dead Room".



Home Security Free Dating Site

No comments: