Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still a couch potato...

...ready to become a potato chip! The fat is creeping back on and I haven't found the enthusiasm to work it back off. I keep telling myself that I'll get back on track when... but that day never comes.

On to a less depressing subject. I'm ready to paint the last room in my apartment. It is what I call the play room and my plans are for a very bright and energetic room without being blinding bright. My planned color scheme includes orange, green and dark blue. I'm thinking about adding the niece & nephs hand prints to the room or some other design elements that would represent them. Maybe I will like that room so much it will become my reading room also.

I'm waiting to get back into the reading groove but I have to kick the DVD addiction first. I'm finishing up the 2nd season of CSI: NY and I'm still working on Young Riders. I probably won't get the new James Bond watched right away and I'll have to get it again later. I will have 4 days vacation next week but that will hopefully be some painting days and not all TV days. It's good having Josh home for the rest of the school year. He's happy but still goes through missing his mom.

Two more classes left and then I will be a Master in Library and Information Science. (Isn't that exciting!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I know you'll make those 2 classes, I'm sending early congratulations on completing your Master's. Yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE

Aunt Jane