Monday, October 23, 2006

Hanging on by a thread...

...of faith. Not to mince words but the "one whose name shall not be mentioned" came and to my nephews to Kentucky on Sunday and yes I am bitter. I worry and pray that the boys will stay safe and that my sister will finally realize what she is doing. I know God is still in control but sometimes not knowing His plan scares me.

Not in the mindset to post anything else right now but thought I would update those who didn't already know and request prayers for the boys protection and my family's peace of mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU can bet we are praying. Our faith has been challenged as well with UB out of work for so long -- the only thing that is keeping me sain is the KNOWLEDGE that GOD IS IN CONTROL. We care and continue to pray for C & J as well as C & M.

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for all concerned. I'm confident that God is working in ways we can't see.