Monday, October 30, 2006

And patience is a virtue...

...I'm experiencing as I post this from my dad's dial up computer. Things definately go faster at work.

God has been faithful as I knew He would. I am calmer than I was last week and I know that God will provide for our family even when we get hit on all sides by Satan's attacks. The boys in Kentucky are very sick at the moment as ear infections and allergies are hitting them hard.

Work is going well even with the delay in building the library. Adult programs are getting under way with Winter Reading Club and Creative Creations starting in November. Read a fun romance by Kasey Michaels "Everythings Coming Up Rosie" and have been reading a lot of Children's Literature books and that has been my life.

The weight loss battle is still a struggle. If I can lose and keep of 5 more pounds I'll have managed to lose 50 pounds this year. There are very few good days lately and with the holidays coming around the cornere I worry about my determination to keep going. I guess I'll just have to boost my enthusiasm to shed the weight and keep going. I think I might rethink Unique Group and look at changing the time or even the location.

Nothing more to say!

No comments: