Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And life is good...

...when we let God take care of things. While family problems are still around there is a peace when we let God handle it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not doing enough but what I can do is not what needs to be done in some cases so it is better to step back and wait for God to take control.

M&D are getting ready to head to Tennessee to welcome the new Grandbaby. My boss is gone for another week and a half. I've been having fun while still keeping track of all the important stuff. There has been a lot going on with the new building plans but fortunatly the Board President has been taking care of most of that stuff.

Watch the movie In Her Shoes last weekend. I hadn't read the book so I can't compare them but the movie was good. It reminded me of my own sibling relationships to a degree and I wish I could have our issues resolved as well as they did in the movie. Not much more to say!

No comments: