Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My life is too boring...

...to deserve a blog. Here it is the middle of March already and I have nothing new to share since the millage passed. It's amazing how fast the contractors start calling when they find out we will be getting a new library. We haven't even finished our RDA Loan application.

Lakeview has a new newspaper! The Boomer family is undertaking the challenge to create and publish an area newspaper. The first issue came out last week and our library made front page headlines with our Millage Vote! It would have been more exciting if I hadn't had to write the article.

As far as books go I've been wading through a pile of romances. Right now I'm reading an anthology called I Shave My Legs for This? Most of the authors I'm unfamiliar with but it is a collection of stories dealing with disasterous blind dates. Since I've never had one I can only relate on a fictional level. :)

I guess life is good regardless of the challenges and disappointments we face. Keep praying for our family and may the choices you make reflect the will of God.

No comments: