Monday, March 20, 2006

I need to vent...

...so if you don't want to know my fustrations stop reading RIGHT NOW!!!

I love my parents but I have a sister who is using and abusing their love for her. Her scumbag of a husband and her have stolen, lied, and threatened them yet never take responsibility for their actions. Mom and Dad have a hard time letting her face her consequences because there are grandchildren involved. I've never had a good relationship with my sister but there have been times when I thought she would actually get her act together but she just keeps going back to the bottom feeding lifestyle she enjoys. What hurts the most is that even though she was raised to know what was right and wrong she still chooses to raise her boys in a life of lying, cheating, stealing, alcohol and drugs.

I keep telling myself that GOD is in CONTROL and try to let Him be the one to take action but it is so hard to let go and let God take care of things. I'm hurting for my parents because they are the ones being pulled in to many directions and risk loosing contact with their grandkids. I guess prayer is the answer but sometimes there is just a need to vent. Sorry if anyone is offended by my name calling but if you knew everything that they have said and done to my family I hope you would understand.

2 comments:

Sally said...

*hugs*

I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

C--We're so frustrated too. Wish things were different. It's probably a good thing we aren't close enough to get into it with those two. Keep praying, and venting, as long as needed.
Love, JandG