Thursday, June 30, 2005

So much time...

...and so little to do! Doesn't usually apply in my life but as the holiday weekend approaches and I actually get to sleep in this Saturday I am taking some time to catch up on things I've missed. Don't you love all the TV series that are now coming out on DVD! It has been a blast from my teen years to sit and watch episodes of MacGuyver, 21 Jump Street, The Pretender, and Dukes of Hazzard. This last week I've been enjoying the 1st season of Law and Order which I never watched when it was on TV. So far I've seen Jim Brass from CSI and the police captain from COLD CASE go to trial for crimes they committeed. Interspersed with all the drama of cops and law I've enjoyed the 2nd season of THE ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE SHOW!.
I have done some reading also. I've finished the last of Lori Foster's Visitation romances with "Jamie" and have started Janet Evanovich's, "Eleven on Top". Life and a good book just seem to go together so as long as I find time to clean house this weekend I think I will enjoy my holiday weekend. Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: