Monday, June 20, 2005

A bang up weekend...

...that lit up the sky. Summerfest 2005 is finally over! While having my cataloging class on Saturday morning kept me from the parade, the rest of the staff did a wonderful job. (And have pictures to prove it) I did work the Jaycees concession booth throughout the music and fireworks display and that was a long night. But it was worth it. The fireworks were awsome and the company friendly.
Father's Day was special as I helped scoop Ice Cream Cones for the dads after church. My SS class helped prepare the program by giving words of wisdom that they remember from their dads. My favorites that I remembered were; "It is better to want something you don't have than to have something you don't want." and also "Do you want me to give you something to cry about!". Others had wonderful quotes also and they added something special to our Father's Day program.
I started the new Linda Howard "Killing Time". So far it is good but definately different. Not to give anything away but it could be cataloged into Sci Fi. I also started watching "Arrested Developement" first season, with Jason Bateman and Ron Howard as narrator. Strange but funny. It is like a mixture between a documentary and a sitcom.

No comments: