Thursday, June 09, 2005

In the beginning...

...I have no idea what I'm doing. With the rapid change in everything techno I am attempting to keep up. I was never a letter writer and emails never get forwarded from my box but maybe here I will learn to communicate to the 'masses' who don't even know my blog exists.
I titled my blog Brains, Books, and Bogus Thoughts because that is what I plan to include in my posted blogs. Brains is my main attraction although I'm light years away from Einstien, Books are my favorite form of entertainment, and Bogus Thoughts are what I get at random moments. To all those who may stumble upon this Blogger, "Welcome, hope you enjoy the meaningless commentary and come back again. If practice and time make things better, someday this blog may win a Pulitzer Prize!"


1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Hi Cheryl!
I'm sure I will stop by to see your blog and add my bogus thoughts also! I'm wondering though...Will you post any pictures on your blog like we have on ours?!?!?