Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When life gets busy...

... I can't find time to read! This is the second year that I've logged all the books I've read. This really hasn't stopped me from rereading books, it's just now I do it on purpose. I have found that October has not been a good reading month for me though because it is already the 24th and I've only read 6 books. Part of the reason may be that I bought myself a Wii and have been playing with the nephs and nieces. Also I've discovered that I enjoy the TV show "House MD" and I've been watching the first 2 seasons on DVD. Plus my new favorite TV show this year has been "Chuck" on Mondays. I still keep my regular Thursday night dates with George but Chuck is my new man on the side. LOL
Tomorrow night (10-25-07) is the Library's Internet safety program for parents and I'm really hoping for a decent turnout. I would be very happy with about 10 people but since I'm planning on having donuts and coffee I think we should be able to have a few more. Program starts at 6:00 PM should any blog reader wish to attend!

No comments: