Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh the return of childhood...

...literature, that is. This semester's class is Preschool-3rd grade Lit. and involves a lot of reading. Fortunately most of the books are only 30 pages with a lot of pictures! Many of the books I share with my Niece and Nephew who are at the house so I can get their imput also!

Other than children's books I haven't read any other great , awe-inspiring books. Mostly brainless fluff! My brain has even been to tired to come up with bogus thoughts. Sunday School class is putting aside "Wild at Heart" as most of the members are female. I have Pastor Dave looking for some Young Adult materials.

The Unique Group was suppose to start last week but didn't have much of a turn-out so we are starting the same thing this week. I've had a couple of good days this week and hope the scales will show some progress. I'm staying with the boys tonight so I can practice more parenting skills. I read a comment the other day that the perfect parent has a lot of parenting ideas and philosophies but no actual children!

No comments: