Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And now for the saga...

...of another sibling. Changes are afoot for Jeanette and Greg. He left this morning for CDL training in TN. They have decided that they would like to stay in MI if they can sell their house in Nashville. The trucking company that Greg will be driving for has already said that they could arrange it if he was in MI. If this is where God wants them, then we are praying everything will work out. Greg played drums for church Sunday morning and I think everyone enjoyed the 'professional' beat. Many people would like to see him back to play and I think he enjoyed getting back behind the drums.

Labor Day weekend was good although I didn't get much housekeeping done but did spend time with family and caught up on some reading. I also managed to do halfway decent on my diet. When we had the family cookout on Sunday Night I over did it but got right back on track Monday. Lee and I will be starting "A Unique Group" next Thursday. It is designed to be a support group for people who are trying to lose weight, eat healthier, or get active. Spiritual nourishment will also be part of the plan and I hope things go well. I'm a little nervous but I think there are enough people interested that we can keep the group going by their input.

Not much else to say for now. I need to do some planning for 'A Unique Group' before my lunch-hour ends so I'm signing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! We really want Greg back -- Jeanette, too! Those girls are A-Dorable! AJ

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to "A Unique Group" next Thursday!!! Have a good weekend.