Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It is day 9...

...and all I can think about is potato chips, chocolate and other no-no's that I shouldn't be eating. I'm sitting at lunch with a big salad in front of me and it doesn't even taste good. I need to keep my eyes on my goal but there is a lot of emotional garbage going on in my mind today and I just want to blow the diet for today but my fear is that I would blow it again tomorrow too.

Life gets tough when you try to improve it. Those of you out there who believe in prayer I ask that you would pray for my family particularly my parents, younger sister and her family. The devil is doing might battle for her soul and she isn't strong enough to withstand him.

I read in Psalms 3 this morning that God will;
"Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked."
If God will do that I really believe the 'wicked' wouldn't be so attractive to us and we wouldn't make as many bad choices concerning them.

No books in this posting. I've been consumed with diet planning and frustration venting to get much done but my plan is to stock up for vacation and hope I don't have to watch so many kids that I don't have any time for myself.

No comments: