Thursday, August 11, 2005

Too many things...

...to come up with an interesting heading. It has been a busy week. Last night was the McDonalds fundraiser dinner for the library. All eat in sales between 5-7 brought 20% to the library fund. We had a good turnout and I'm glad I don't work at McDs but they sure were nice. We haven't got our total figures of how much we made but I'm hoping for around $500.
Next weekend if a fundraiser yardsale for the church. We are trying to raise money to reside the parsonage. Mom and I will be spending Saturday cleaning the garage of last years yard sale stuff and getting it ready for the church. Jen and I are also having a Pampered Chef party next Thursday and I need to get food for that. On Tuesday the authors of 'Knightscares" will be at the library. They writed a fantasy adventure series for upper elementary kids. That will also be a busy day. But tomorrow will be that last of Summer Reading Club and our Medieval Faire. I will be manning the Quinlan game and working with set up and lunch prep before comeing back to the library for work the rest of the day. (Fun, fun, fun)
I'm anxious for my vacation and looking forward to seeing Darren & Hazel, and Greg, Jeanette, and Lauryn. (J&G I'm praying your job interview goes well, and it's what you want!)
Well, I have a little bit of time left on my lunch hour and I want to finish Fern Michaels new book, "The Nosy Neighbor".

No comments: