Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

...to keep or break, that is the dilemma. Resolutions just don't seem to last long so I hesitate to make them because I fail at enough things without adding more to the list. But this year I thought I would decide on resolutions that are non-measurable, in that it is a more or less type resolution and if I do it once that could easily be more or less than I did last year. Also if I use the 'make an effort' phrase then as long as I remember to attempt it once during the year I've met my resolution. So here goes:
  1. I will attempt to purchase more Michigan and American made products this year to boost the economy.
  2. I will create less trash this year by recycling and composting more to help the environment.
  3. I will attempt to purchase at least 1 book to support an author that I really enjoy.
  4. I will be more grateful and less of a griper to promote a happy working atmosphere. 
  5. I will not break more than 5 resolutions in 2012.
What about you? Are you resolved to do things different in 2012?

No comments: