Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When other people get creative...

... all I have to do is talk about it! The library's Creative Creations program was last night and Mary & Jeanne did an awesome job! I was asked to blog about it as my sister was ill and not able to attend. Since she got the majority of the creative juice in our family I thought this photo array would provide a lot of juice!

The whole room was decorated for Christmas yet was relaxing and didn't make me panic about how close 12/25 is.

This is the paperback snowman created out of a 400 pg paperback book. I could recommend several authors whose books would qualify!

A Candy Christmas will be available for bids during the Friends of the Library's Celebration of the Trees silent auction Dec. 2-4th!

Candles were the craft du jour this year. Iced candles made from candle leftovers or from brand new ingredients make an aromatic centerpiece.

If you missed the night you missed a lot but we still have Christmas craft and decoration books available at the library! Plan for next November's Creative Creation including your own Creative Show and Tell!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

C- I hadn't been on anyone's blog until today @ work!! Thanks for thinking of me and doing this. I really wish I could have come... I really wish this coughing gig was over too!! Happy Holidays