Friday, February 22, 2008

Countdown to...

...vacation! Okay so it is only a long weekend but if weather permits I'm heading to Indiana for some fun and relaxation. I've stocked up on books and movies and will get a chance to visit with Darren and Hazel. As Mary says it is getting harder and harder to work in our old, falling apart library when the new one is getting ready. We've had another major leak that resulted in a couple days of sucking up water and chipping away at the ice sculpture that had adhered to the wall outside.

I'm going car shopping tomorrow with Mom and Dad. It's going to be a fact finding mission and maybe if things come together I can buy a new car Friday morning to go to Indiana. I'll need to pray hard about it so I get a great car at an affordable price.

No comments: