Saturday, October 22, 2005

Two minutes...

...and counting. Class is about ready to start and today we learn about web pages and html text format. (Joy) Hopefully it will be helpful. I'm going to take a Dreamweaver workshop in November to help with keeping the library site up to date. I helped our Coop guy put information on our new site but he did the work I just provided the data. (check it out at Lakeview.llcoop.org)
Mom and I got the kitchen and bathroom painted this week. I'm going home after class to day and hopefully Bruce and Jen have the bedroom cleaned out and I can get that painted before moving stuff in Monday. (Anyone want to come help!!)
Missed 1 question on my midterm but that isn't bad I guess. No prospective employer is going to care if I have a 100% or a 98% so I shouldn't sweat it.
Want another funny Vamp romance to read while waiting for the next Undead book by MaryJanice Davidson try Fangs for the Memories by Kathy Love. A book about a vampire with amnesia! What next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c- hearing great things about your color choices and painting in your new "digs". Hope that you are doing well and things are going well during your move and school work! Already found the library in Murfreesboro. It's really nice down in the town square. Two stories and lots of items. That's exciting. Hey, gotta go and get some biscuits in the oven to go with our stew for dinner.
later-j