Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's been a long, long, time...

...and I know you have all missed me! Life has gotten hectic lately. Charity and Mike up and moved to Tennessee around Labor Day, Jeanette and Greg have gotten a new job and will be moving south of Nashville. Jennifer and Bruce signed papers for their house yesterday.

Homecoming parade was yesterday and the library handed out books again. Fortunately the Teen Advisory Board helped out and did most of the walking.

The main reason I got back to post my blog is because I'm sitting here in class waiting to 9:30 and our homework assignment is to write a paper about blogging and libraries. I think I will focus mine on using a blog as a reader's advisory tool.

Speaking of Reader's Advisory here are the best books I have read recently. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown, Chill of Fear by Kay Hooper, and the one I'm really liking now is Table for Five by Susan Wiggs.

Class is ready to start and I'll try to get back sooner than later.

No comments: