Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To my future employers...

...I know you've googled me looking for all my deep dark secrets. Here they are,
1. I'm not good at networking in person but I'm pretty good at digital social networking
2. There are times that I say more than I should. I like to think it is because I have an aversion to secrecy but some may think of it as gossiping
3. I work hard, think creatively, and problem solving is one of my skills. The downside of problem solving skills is that it leads me to thinking that my solutions are the best
4. I don't present visually as a very professional person but I am well educated, communicate clearly, and have a professional attitude
5. Once hired I don't like changing jobs so I very likely could be that employee who stays forever (unless I'm shanghaied by a jealous library who wants me for my 'mad' blogging skills

I know I'll hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Are you job hunting...or just getting an early angle on the boss' job? haha