Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a quick lunch break...

...post. I ate my healthy salad and finished it off with 2 ice cream sandwiches. Does the healthy salad still count? I have been excessively tired lately and I don't know if it is just getting back to routine after vacation or something else. I struggle to keep my eyes open at work and I'm ready to go to bed by 8 PM. The problem with that is I'm then wide awake by 5 AM and I don't like mornings.

Had to make a correction there because I first put that I hate mornings. My 5 year old nephew whom I visited during vacation has a bad habit of "HATING" everything. If he doesn't want something offered him or if he doesn't want to do something asked of him his response is "I Hate That". I tried in my one week there to get him to change to "I Don't Like That" instead. The furthest I got was when he would hate something I'd ask him what he meant and he would cover his mouth with both hands and open his eyes as wide as he could and then proclaim that he didn't like it. Who knows it probably didn't stick because Aunt Cheryl isn't there to keep reminding him of the difference between not liking and hating. Maybe this summer I can help him along some more.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Of COURSE the salad counts!!! Sadly the 2 i c sammies do too!!! Ah, Well.....u gonna be @ honors banq.tonight?