Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Saying NO...

...even when you don't want to. I'm sure many of you have been told that you just need to say NO sometimes. Whether because you are over worked, scheduled or stressed say NO can help you balance your life. Sometimes it is really hard to say NO especially if you are a people-pleaser or you get validation through jobs well done. But that is not the area I'm struggling with right now. I'm fighting with myself to say NO to chocolate, chips, candy, crackers, donuts, cookies, and on and on and on.....

I have found that I can't say YES to just one of any of these food because if I have one suddenly the whole bag, box, carton, pound, has disappeared and there was no one else around but me so where did they go?????? I'm hoping that by saying YES in other areas of my life (i.e.Church activities, Cleaning, Crafts, Family & friend events, etc...) there will be less times to struggle with telling myself NO!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

C- get busy and write some more can't move away from the computer, interesting, gotta have my Bogus thought fix for the day stuff on your Blog!!! Then let me know how much you like the new look on my blog! Lurve ya --J