Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Never Give Up, Never Give Up, Never Give Up...

...no matter what! Binging without purging does not lead to weight-loss and binging and purging destroys your health so what is a person to do when they need to lose weight but can't stop binge eating? Knowledge alone is not helping the matter and how do you find will-power over something that controls you because you can't control it.
My next step is to create a list of distractions for when the cravings hit and see if I can distract myself long enough for the bizarre gorging fit to pass.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

C- I so know where you are coming from. Yet, I believe in you and know you can do this!! I'm very proud of you and all you have accomplished. You are working out and doing things that are positive.
Gorging on veggies isn't the same as chips huh!?!