Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I'm Thankful for...

1. A Savior: God isn't just God, He's my Father, Savior and Friend.
2. Family: I know that's number 1 on most peoples list but there are some families out there that I'm really happy to not be a part of.
3. Facebook: Without it I wouldn't know how many friends I really have.
4. A Job: I don't love my job everyday but since I don't hate it everyday I know I'm fortunate.
5. My Health: It is a constant struggle to get healthier but for now I have do illness, disease, or dismemberment so I believe I'm blessed.
6. Authors: without them I would have nothing to read and there for nothing to do!
7. My Church: I realize that a church can't be all things to all people but Brockway meets my needs and I love the people there.
8. Our Soldiers: The sacrifice of these men and women along with their families should be acknowledged everyday not just when bad news or political mumblings arise.
9. Freedom: While it is being attacked and suppressed more than ever before I'm glad to live in a country that still allow religious freedom.
10. The #10: It's always a good place to stop.

No comments: