Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The new car...

...is driving fine. Someday I may even post a picture of me with my car. The funniest thing was going and buying a child seat. Since J & G are leasing my old car they needed their second set of car seats that I had been borrowing so we had to do the shuffle whenever I needed to take L to school.
Now I'm a single gal cruising around in my brand new Vibe, with a booster seat in the back. (so much for that image I never had!)
Life is going well, new library construction is still going slow but we are into some decision phases that will make a difference in how long it seems. I've read a couple of cool books lately. Amanda Quick and Iris Johansen have both released new titles and they were quick reads. I also found a new author Lisa Lutz who has 2 books our in her Spellman series about a family of private detectives. They are different but very enjoyable. Need some reading recommendations? You know where to go!

No comments: