Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's me again...

...and it hasn't been very long, has it? It is a boring Tuesday and the weather is sub-zero so the smart people are staying home. I still have to go to class tonight so I'm trying to prep myself up in preparation for that trip.
I've been going through a rough emotional/hormonal couple of weeks and I'm needing to get back on my diet plan and stop snacking. I'm working out about 4 times a week now and feeling good but it's still not enough to counter all the snack foods I've been mowing down. Kickboxing class has been fun and the pool class is one I plan on returning to.
Nora Roberts is having a series of movies from her books on Lifetime this month. I'm fortunate enough to have a great neighbor who will TiVo them for me and then I can visit and watch them. I really liked her newest suspense "Angels Fall" which was the first one they showed on Lifetime.
Employment needs are still evident in our family as 2 brothers-in-law are looking for fulltime jobs with benefits. One of the drawbacks of having a family and kids is that things like insurance become a necessity. Of course it is easier to get State or Federal coverage when you have kids too.
Well, I need to get back to work now so I'll try to post again later!

No comments: