Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm soooo tired....

...I don't know what to write. It has been a hectic day. Of 5 staff members, I was on time, 1 was late, 1 was gone 1/2 day for appointment, and the last 2 called in and took the day off. I've been on my feet most of the day and still have to go to the gym tonight.

I have played around with 5 pounds for 3 weeks now. Gain then losing then gaining it again. I have been binging on greasy, salty or sweet foods and have not been tracking my calorie intake. I find it interesting that during the time I'm struggling to get back on track is the time everyone starts noticing and mentioning that I've lost weight. I have noticed the change in my clothes fitting but since it has taken me a whole year to lose the 50 lbs. I guess I don't see the physical change as much. I did get a picture from last Christmas to try to compare and I can tell a diference in my face so I guess it is showing.

Well the work day is almost over. The gym is calling. Oh by the way I have finished my class for this semester and am done until January 9th when I start my last class!!!! Christmas program is next Sunday and once that is over I shall have a stress free Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, not just your face -- it definitely shows from the back, and sides as well as the front view. I am very proud of you and your hard work. AJ