Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's been awhile...

...but I'm still breathing. Class load this semsester has been brutal but I'm fighting through. I finished a 20 page case study analysis to turn in tonight. I have created 3 generic webpages for my Web Class, all in HTML.
I've been reading some but not as much as I would like. My database of books read this year has hit 80 and still growing. I have started a new hobby, I'm trying beading and have made a couple of bracelets so far and working on some gifts. I'm investing in it slowly so I'm not going to have major projects yet.
Mom and I joined the Wellness Center today and hopefully that will help me get back on track with my weight loss plan. I was doing really well then I fell of the wagon. I haven't even gotten back on the scales to see if I gained any of the 30 lb. I loss back.
Lakeview Summerfest should be good this year. The car show is back and there is going to be a craft fair also. The Jaycees will be having fireworks again this year and music in the park starting at 5:oo on Saturday. So if you are looking for fun things to do June 17th come visit Lakeview.
Well I have more work to do before I leave for class so I'll say farewell.

No comments: