Tuesday, February 28, 2006

To day is the day...

...that determines my future employment! The Millage/Bond Issue vote is today and we have high hopes of it passing. It amazes me how many people think libraries are not an important part of a community. But even with those people I feel there are more who understand and support the purpose of libraries and will support us.

The "D" is going well. I've managed to shed 25 pounds in 7+ weeks! It's starting to get hard though and I have to fight my urges to binge more. I'm scheduled for classes starting in May and looking forward to a vacation in April. Family life has been rough lately but I am depending on the the mighty power of God to protect, provide and convict as needed.

I'll try to post tomorrow and let ya'll know whether it is a happy day or a sad day!

No comments: